Monday, January 31, 2011

Mad Fucking Kneeding Went On Tonight

So, yeah, I decided to cook with, yet again, what we had handy in the house. Made some more pizza dough, this time, i made some like Mac and Cheese Bacon Rolled things, and, my gf pulled out a bag of O'Briens Potatoes, whatever the hell that means, potatoes, onions and peppers, how THATS "O'Briens Potatoes" I'll never know. I met Ken O'Brien once, he was pretty cool. So I made a pizza with the side flopped over onto the top kinda pizza with that.

Both came out well, but, the O'Briens Potatoes since I've never used them previous, I didn't really mess around with them and they seemed a bit bland, maybe some seasonings next time, and, I STILL can't seem to get the right amount of Garlic and Italian type seasonings right to get that flavor out of the crust, you know, by mixing it in.

What else went on? My gf and her sister are trying to get me to try out for Jeopardy, I keep saying with how MY luck is, I'll get 5 catagories I don't know NOTHING about, and look liek a complete Doomaas (and I guess by definition a Dubai as well, as, you know, Dubai... I'ts The Same Thing as Doomaas) on network TV.

but we'll see I guess, I mean, whatelse do I have to do during the day?

Not much I can tell you that.

I am going shopping tomorrow for food to cook in the near future. Mad cooking will be going on here.

Other than this, I'm ripping the skin off my thumbs, so, thats kinda exciting... wow I'm mad spacey right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment