Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not Too Much To Say This AM

Just figured I'd check in while seeing which side of "doody or dooDEES" I'm gonna fall on this morning.

Well, it finally happened, after 2 weeks of my gf being sick, and, me seemingly immune to to, I can feel myself getting ill. Heads a little wonky, my nose is a little stuffed, coughing up a little phlegm.... it's my own fault really, had been taking nyquill to make sure I DIDN'T get sick, and, I stopped taking nyquill a few days ago and started taking that Sleep Aid. Prolly wasn't my best decision, as not only was it helping me sleep, I feel like it was preemptivly stopping me from being sick. Also prolly not a good idea? Sleeping with the blanket my gf has been coughing on since shes been sick covering my face, which, is what I did mid sleep and didn't realize it, as when I woke up to go leave a piss in the middle of the night, I had pulled the blanket over my face.

Hm, more testing going on at Auto Club Speedway this morning. I wonder whats going on over there. I'd suggest that most of the teams are down in Daytona getting ready for the start of the NASCAR season, so, it makes me wonder what kind of "secret" testing is going on there!

Still kinda bummed about missing the K+N All Star Showdown at Toyota Speedway in Irwindale last night. Oddly, I don't feel like Disc's 5+6 (while great) of Bubblegum Crisis 2040, and, hitting the hay at 9pm or so was a fair trade off. Have to go see how it turned out on NASCAR.com. They had a 5 or 6 minutes video of highlights of Friday. I hope I didn't miss Travis Pastrana winning his first stock car race in his first try.

Anyways, back to sleep, sans cough blanket, and PLUS some dayquill.

No comments:

Post a Comment