Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Boring Day...

Man, hitting my head back in the day really has fucked up my memory. I had a good topic to discuss here today, but, I seem to have forgotten it..... Speaking of seeming to forgotten it... Fidellio....

Hm, interesting, the bathroom STILL smells like hot sauce. I came in here last night and when I was expunging and writing I noticed that (previous to anything being unloaded) that it smelled like hot sauce or something. It still does in here. That very odd.

Looking forward to lunch and somemore left overs from sunday... gotta get em finished LOL... the food was good, can't very well just like let it rot and go to waste now can I?!?!? I felt bad enough throwing out the extra pizza dough i made, but I left it in the fridge too long while I was cooking sunday, and, it got all hard and didn't look in anyway edible anymore.

I miss my last job. I for the first time in my life understood what being proud of your job felt like. Add on top of that, working with really great people... I miss being there. I hate being out of work, you know, it's not so much the lack of income coming in, which kinda sucks, but, I enjoy being productive. I;m sounding like a broken record I'm sure, because I've prolly said this before,

But I miss the people I worked with, they were all good people, and ALL unique in some way, and, spending time in the lunchroom or the few minutes waiting to punch out to hear stories was really a good time.

Anyways, maybe I'll start making notes about what to discuss while in here from now on. I distinctly rememeber having a topic to discuss or relay when I got in here at THIS time today, last night, but, meh.... now I seem to have forgotten it... but, I HAVEN'T forgotten the password for admittance... Fidellio.... but in this case, I SEEM to have forgotten the password for the house....

No comments:

Post a Comment