Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mad Fucking Deuces On Your Ugly Face

Again, today, not much going on. Woke up at 1pm. Started watching the Bud Shootout. I'm not really too into sports, but I love watching NASCAR, and, watching NASCAR VIA DVR is perfect since not only can you skip commercials, you can fast forward thru caution periods. I prolly wouldn't do this if NASCAR was like it was 15-20 years ago, but, NASCAR throws so many "DEBRIT" cautions, so people can catch up, usually its when fan favorties ar running far back or about to go a lap down, for example, everytime Dale Jr is about to go a lap down, or he gets to running in the Top 5, NASCAR throws a caution for him... So, if NASCAR didn't throw PHANTOM Debrit cautions, I'd prolly listen to the commentary, but, NASCAR throws SHIT LOAD of them.

But yeah, thats how my Valentine's Day eve is going. Slept till 1pm, got up, my GF was still sleeping, headed downstairs with Holly in tow to watch some NASCAR, came up for some redvines a while ago, my GF is now reading.

Prolly hit up the fridge for some leftovers after I'm done in here. Need some snacks for tthe race.

It's gonna be a long season tho, I'm used to watching the races with my dad. In this busy responibility filled world, watching the race with my dad was really the only time I got to spend with him during the week. We would do the lawn on saturday's but thats not downtime/talk time.

The 1st segment of the race is almost over and, it really DOES feel like something is missing.

I miss my mom and dad being out here. It's amazing how spending a few hours a week with them doing something like watching the race was THAT much more awesome than I knew it was.

Anyways, snacks and race!!! At least maybe Holly TheDawg will come watch it with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment