Sunday, February 13, 2011

Race And Snacks Were Good

Race was good. Looking forward to next weeks Daytona 500 and, to the Nationwide Series Race now that the Cup series guys can't get points.

Snacks were good. Finished up the tacos from the other night, had some chips, some Diet Dr. K since I'm getting MAD FAT, good 2 hours or so.

Anyways, back upstairs watching Invasion of The Body Snatchers (56) by myself. My gf and her sister are downstairs watching Criminal Minds. I have no clue what that show is about, but, while I was cleaning up the kitched, I found myself reciting "Criminal Mintz". I wish I had the drive, I would make a video and upload it to youtube of Mints trying to find ways to be Criminal. Seems like it would be funny watching a Andes' Mint arguing with a Starlight mint about what their next bank job should be, and than a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie comes in and bitch slaps them both....

But yeah, I can't be doing something productive like that, I've got fatting around to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment