Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yet ANOTHER Denial

So, I called about a job before. I was lead to believe that I actually had a chance to get this one. The truth is, I had NO chance.

I call, very nice, common theme out here, I ask about the job opening, and I'm told...

1. You need a guard card. (Don't have one of those, and, They don't train)
2. You need a hand gun and fire arms permit (don't have one of those either)
3. You need 1 years experience working in security (yet again, no)

So YAY, my day started out WONDERFUL... I than go downstairs to get some water and see if anything needs to be cleaned from when I was down there a few hours ago, and, whats this? It's raining.... so this means, my one "fun" thing I do during the day, take Holly TheDawg for a walk, I can't even do THAT today. I think someone should punch Albert Hammond in his uneducated face.. it never rains in southern california my ass.

I've decided, stupidly I might add, to head out and get some lunch. Mainly cause I feel bad Holly won't be able to get out of the house for a little while, but, I have gotten really heavy since I've been here. My belt when I came OUT here was like, I had like 12-14 inches of EXTRA Belt... now i barely have 4 inches of extra belt.

So thats NO lie.

But, I feel bad I can't take Holly out for a walk, so, a car ride will do just as well I'd suspect.

Holly is a very happy dog it seems. Yesterday, Holly, has 2 beds, 1 in my gfs room, and we had oe on the landing outside out room, but the other dog in the house shit and piss all over it, so, its just the foam inside now, we had it standing up in my gfs closet, and when I say closet I mean a FULL room of clothes, NOT a "Closet", so I laid it down and covered it with towels so now instead of just laying on the floor when Holly isn't in our room, Holly has a big fat soft "bed" again. Gotta see if there is a softer type blanket downstairs for Holly, and pop that on there.

Holly has been such a good dog since I've been here, it makes me smile to know that shes happy.

Ok, well, I'm off to get lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment