Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is It Doody Or Doodies?

Eariler in the day I was contemplating what my next entry was going to be about, around the time I was cooking dinner for my gf and her sister, and was wondering if I should write about the "Inception" type dream I had, you know the whole dream within a dream ideal, that actually happens to me all to often, or discuss the age old adage, "Is it doody or dooDEES"?

The ago old adage won out.

A guy I used to work with, Matt, good guy, little slow on the uptake, or I shouldn't say that, he MAY have been a genius and just acted that way to get away with what he did. If thats the case, he DID have all of us fooled. Like I said, good guy, just frustrating to work with. Hung out with him a bunch of times, had loads of fun. Especially watching one of his friends fucking with the lamp by turning it on and off constantly.

Anyways, "Is it doody or dooDEES?" was one of Matt's sayings he repeated constantly, used to annoy most people, but, I always for some reason found it funny. I guess you can go back to the working on overnight for 10 years as a reason I lost a bit of my mind.

It's an interesting question when you really think about it. Like, if your going #2, and one huge baby arm type log comes out... obviously, thats doody, not the plural, doodees. But where it actually gets kind of confusing is, does it go from being doody to doodees if it comes OUT in one piece, but when it hits the bowl water, it splits apart. Or even if it STAYS in one piece thru the entire bowel movement process, but when you FLUSH, it breaks apart, was it a doody or doodees?

can a doody actually BE doody AND doodies in its lifespan?

Is doody in itself even a pluralized word? like moose or deer is?

I, in a strange way can understand why my former co-worker and friend Matt, repeatly asked himself and everyone else this question. Is there a solid answer to the age old question of weather it's doody or doodees? I don't believe that I have enough brain power to actually come up with a competent response to it. With so many variables, and what I'm sure would be differing opinions, I don't think well ever have an answer to all the gray areas about doody or doodees. So for now, I'll hope that when I push some out, that when I catch a glimpse of whats down below swimming under my bare buttcheeks when I got to wipe, remember, FRONT TO BACK PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY the ladies, don't really want to wipe crusty crumbs of whats left of your doody or doodees into your vagina, as you ladies don't have that protective ball sack wall us males have in case we DO forget to wipe front to back, will be EITHER a single doody, OR multiple of said doodee ALREADY. I'd hate to spend the rest of the day trying to deconstruct the mystery which is.... "Is It Doody or DooDEES?"

No comments:

Post a Comment