Thursday, February 3, 2011

Excuse Me... Do You Know Where The Crapper Is?

I Need to drop off some timber...

Early today, haven't started looking for jobs yet, woke up about 45 minutes or so ago, was just getting my legs under me, than, the gurgling started, so I figured it best to come drop off some timber, even if it is earlier than normal.

SO, fingers crossed everyone that I have some luck finding some places to apply today!!!

Oh, and, yeah, I hit some button on error, so, chances are, if you are reading this previous to me editing the body of the post, its gonna say...

"Excuse Me... Do You Know Where The Crapper Is?"

in the title and nothing else....

Should be a fun an interesting weekend. My gf and her sister invited a few people over for Super Bowl sunday. I'm doing all the food prep, which is exciting for me, making some pop in the oven a cook shit, but alot of it will be more unique.

As for the Super Bowl, I'm not big into sports now as much as I was when I was younger. I was fairly good at baseball, but, never played football, and, I hated basketball, and sucked at it when I played in pick up games anyways, but, my gf and her sister are huge into football and my gf is huge into basketball. Respectivly they root for the broncos and chargers, I moved out here, and, decided since I didn't have a favorite team, I'd adopt the Raiders, which is kinda cool by me cause, the games I watched this year, the team was cool, and, Darren McFadden is fun to watch.... but, yeah, the Super Bowl, I grew up a Packers fan, Brett Favre is my fav player, but, the way Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy ushered him out of Green Bay to me was offensive, especially when its to the greatest player in NFL history, so, I said I wouldn't root for Green Bay as long as those 2 were in charge of the team. So, while the Super Bowl is on, I'll prolly be cooking away at the stove... which is fine, I don't think the game will be all that good this year anyways, people seem to think I'm crazy for saying that, but, I feel like the loss of Markice Pouncey is a bigger blow than they are letting on, I mean, last week, after he got hurt, they fumbled away a ball and got tagged for a safety after another bad snap, so, I think Green Bay will win comfortably by winning by 10-14 points.

Making all sorts of fun stuff, homemade Pizza Rolls, Dips, Wings.... should be a fun experimental food day for me.

Man, I think I'm gonna go down and get me a energy drink, I feel like I need one today... kinda dragging.... OH thats a good topic to end with.

My GF and I are having a huge arguemant about if or when we have kids, possible names for them. I want to name our kid, if we have a son, Richard Dragon. She doesn't seem to think thats a good idea. She has dragons tatted on her, so she LIKES dragons, so, I don't see what the problem is. Richard Dragon is a good strong name that would intimidate anyone just by the sound of it. We argue about this often. Apparently I'm never going to win. It's all well and good, I'll let her THINK shes gonna win, than, when shes done going thru labor, and squeezing the kid out, I'll flip the doctor, or, anesteiologist like 50 bucks, and, have them give her like a ridiculous amount of painkillers, so, that way she passes out.... and when she wakes up, I'll present her with her new son, RICHARD DRAGON, as, by this time, I'll have put the name on the birth certificate and there will be NOTHING she can do!!!!!

(Mr. Burns from The Simpsons' Voice In Your Head?)
EXCELLENT

No comments:

Post a Comment