Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gf's Bathroom-Thursday, 2/3/11 1:17pm PST

*NOTE* WOW.... this site doesn't allow me to copy and paste from my email to HERE.... so I have to retype what I sent to my email while I was on the toilet before...

anyways.... heres what I wrote while on there before...

Having a quick sit down before taking holly for a walk. Didnt want to bring the lt in to convalute and hold up The process. Heres a thought tho, maybe i should close the bathroom window. Not that its cold per say, but with the rest of the house Warmer it feels like really cold on my ass cheeks when i sit down. Man a million dollar invention? Heated toilet seats. I should look into that.

I than proceeded to send THIS message to a bunch of my contacts on my phone...

Million $ invention. Heated toilet seats. that way u can hav the window open 2 let the stank out but the next person doesnt get a cold ass. Who wants to invest?

Here are the responses I got....verbatim

"sorry to tell u but there's heated toilet seats already."~Gf's Sister

"what about in the summer aircodition"~friend and ex co worker

"wow. thats pretty good"~friend, drummer/co singer/co song writer in my 1st band

"lmao... japanese beat u to it... heats/sprays water/ has air that dries... going to lunch now baby~gf

"Right after i buy that bridge you offered last week"~family

"dude, they already have them in Japan!"~friend from the UK

"I believe its been done :-P"~friend and ex co worker

"Remind me of a joke. Wut do pussy n a warm toilet seat hav in common? They both feel great but u cant help but wonder who was there before u."~friend

"Too late my man! Japanese company already makes them!"~friend and ex co worker

"We need one for the back shop right away! You're alive!!!"~friend and ex co worker

"Sorry man those already exist lol... back to the drawering bored"~friend

"Lmao"~friend

So the moral of the story? Either, I should be happy cause I'm as smart as some japanese dude, or, I should be sad that I'm a repetitive lessoff with no original ideas of my own.... HM....

1 comment:

  1. Damn those Japanese, they are always way ahead of everybody.

    Okay, here's an idea, Phil.. toilet seat that plays ur fave music.

    Your cool Asian friend,
    Boz.

    ReplyDelete